le clan des huskarls Index du Forum le clan des huskarls

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

il faut que titre du message d'entete 
texte du message d'entete.... ben j'ai rien mis !!
overcame injuries to two key backups to beat New Or

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le clan des huskarls Index du Forum -> le clan des huskarls -> le livre d'or des huskarls
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Aoû - 04:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: overcame injuries to two key backups to beat New Or Répondre en citant

BALTIMORE -- New York Yankees right-hander Michael Pineda will come off the disabled list Wednesday and make his first start since his suspension for using pine tar on the mound. Josh Rosen Cardinals Jersey . Pineda last pitched on April 23, when he was ejected from a game against Boston. He received a 10-game suspension from Major League Baseball for "possessing a foreign substance on his person." Pineda has been on the DL since May 6 with a right shoulder muscle injury. He returns to face the Orioles after making two rehabilitation starts for Triple-A Scranton-Wilkes-Barre. Pineda declared himself healthy and expressed an eagerness to put the suspension behind him. "I know I made a mistake, so I learned from that," he said in the New York clubhouse Monday. "Everything is in the past right now. I want to continue my career. Im focused on my game and Im focused on pitching. I said sorry to my team, sorry to everybody." Pineda is 2-2 with a 1.83 ERA in four starts. "Im working hard, I was doing good, and I want to be ready for this situation," he said. "Im happy." The Yankees considered giving Pineda another rehab start but decided he was ready to go. "We feel hes ready now," manager Joe Girardi said. "His stuff was good. His slider was good, his fastball was good, and his changeup was good. Youre never sure how when a guys rehabbing how the arm strength is going to be and how short theyre going to be, but he threw the ball well." Pineda returns at a time when the Yankees need a surge to make up a six-game deficit on first-place Baltimore in the AL East. "This is a guy that threw very well before he went on the DL and it will be nice to have him back," Girardi said. In other news, New York on Monday selected the contract of reliever Chris Leroux from Triple-A and optioned pitcher Bryan Mitchell, who made his major league debut against Cleveland on Sunday. Josh Rosen Jersey . With the Canadiens leading by one to start the third period, Price turned away 16 shots by the Panthers in the final frame to give Montreal a 2-1 victory over Florida on Monday night. The Panthers (16-21-6) outshot Montreal 16-10 in the final frame, but were repeatedly frustrated by Price, who made 26 saves on the night. Brice Butler Jersey . Austin does not believe the game-time temperature is going to be an advantage for either side heading into the Grey Cup. "We dont think about (the cold)," said Austin. "Im not even sure how you would determine an advantage. http://www.officialauthenticcardinalsshop.com/authentic-customized.html . Even that couldnt slow them down against the New Orleans Hornets. Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook scored 31 points apiece and the Thunder overcame injuries to two key backups to beat New Orleans 101-93 Monday night for their 10th straight home win.DETROIT -- Tigers manager Brad Ausmus apologized again Thursday, a day after he sarcastically told reporters that he beats his wife when his team isnt playing well. Ausmus says he realized his words were insensitive and in poor taste as soon as they left his mouth. The first-year manager was asked after Detroits 2-1 loss to Kansas City on Wednesday how his mood is whenn he heads home from the ballpark these days. Justin Pugh Jersey. The Tigers have dropped 20 of 29. Ausmus, clearly trying to joke, said: "I beat my wife." About a minute later, without being prompted, Ausmus said: "I didnt want to make light of battered women. I didnt mean to make light of that, so I apologize for that if that offended anyone." Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Aoû - 04:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le clan des huskarls Index du Forum -> le clan des huskarls -> le livre d'or des huskarls Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation