le clan des huskarls Index du Forum le clan des huskarls

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

il faut que titre du message d'entete 
texte du message d'entete.... ben j'ai rien mis !!
on a bloop single by Jonathan Schoop. In ths

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le clan des huskarls Index du Forum -> le clan des huskarls -> le livre d'or des huskarls
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Juil - 07:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: on a bloop single by Jonathan Schoop. In ths Répondre en citant

MILWAUKEE -- Freddie Freeman finally solved Miller Park. Devin Booker Jersey . The best way to hit there is to hit it out. Freeman, hitting .111 in 10 previous games at the Brewers ballpark, hit a pair of solo home runs, and Jason Heyward added a two-run shot, powering the Atlanta Braves to a 5-2 victory over Milwaukee on Tuesday night. "I dont know what it is. Ive always struggled here," said Freeman, who had four singles in 36 previous at-bats at Miller Park. "Its nice. I was obviously due." Freeman opened the sixth with his first homer off Kyle Lohse (0-1) to put Atlanta up 3-1 and added a two-out home run in the eighth off Zach Duke to extend the lead to 4-1. "Ive always seemed to hit Lohse pretty good and he left a couple out for me," Freeman said. Heywards first homer of the season, after a one-out walk to No. 8 hitter Andrelton Simmons, put the Braves on top 2-1 in the fifth and snapped a string of 22 scoreless innings against the Brewers. Yovani Gallardo helped shut out the Braves on opening day. "For me, the key was walking Simmons in that inning because you have the inning set up to where you dont have to get to the top of the lineup if I do my job there," said Lohse, who allowed three runs on five hits in seven innings, striking out eight and walking two. Alex Wood (1-0) settled down for Atlanta after allowing a home run to Carlos Gomez on his first pitch. The left-hander allowed one run on five hits in seven innings. Craig Kimbrel struck out the side in the ninth for the save. "First pitch of the game, first hitter, you dont have much choice than to put it behind you from the get-go," said Wood. "It took me a few innings to settle in but after that, I got into a groove, got my fastball command back and just took off from there." The Brewers were 8-2 in their last 10 games against Atlanta, with six shutouts, including the final meeting last season on a two-hitter by Lohse. "The last three or four years, we havent really done well against the Brewers or here at Miller Park," Freeman said. "Its nice to get the first one out of the way. As an offence, we knew we werent going to get shut out of the whole 162 . we let them sweat it out for the first 15 innings." Gomez hustled the Brewers within 4-2 in the eighth after drawing a leadoff walk. With one out, he stole second as Ryan Braun struck out, and continued to third on a throwing error by catcher Evan Gattis. Aramis Ramirez singled in Gomez. Atlanta answered with a run in the ninth on a double by Dan Uggla, a single by Gattis and sacrifice fly by Simmons. The Braves missed a chance to tie it in the fourth when Freeman singled to open, but was cut down at the plate by Gomez on Ugglas two-out double to left-centre. "That was huge," Lohse said. "Theyve been working hard on that all spring and did a great job picking me up right there. I wish I would have picked them up a little better after that." NOTES: Gomezs lead-off home run was the third of his career. The other two were with Minnesota in 2008. ... The starting pitchers for the final game of the three-game series Wednesday are Matt Garza for the Brewers against Aaron Harang, each making his first start for his new team ... Braun, who received a standing ovation during Tuesdays home opener, was greeted with a round of applause and a smattering of boos during his first at-bat Wednesday. Custom Phoenix Suns Jerseys . On Wednesday night, they showed that stellar defence and a little small ball can get the job done too. With pinch-runner Kevin Pillar aboard after Dioner Navarro opened the bottom of the ninth with a single, Anthony Gose dropped down an excellent bunt along the first-base line. Grant Hill Jersey . - John Elways philosophy is to address immediate needs in free agency, even though some of his own veterans may prove too pricey to keep around. http://www.basketballsunsauthority.com/ .com) - The Boston Bruins announced Monday that the team has signed goaltender Niklas Svedberg to a one-year contract. BALTIMORE -- Manny Machado watched the previous two games from the bench, and he didnt much like the view. In his return to the Baltimore Orioles lineup Sunday, Machado enjoyed a far better sight: A ball soaring off his bat and over the 25-foot scoreboard in right field. Machado and Nelson Cruz homered, Steve Pearce had three hits and the Orioles beat the Cleveland Indians 4-2 for a split of the four-game series. During a 13-inning game Thursday night, Machado was pulled because of a right groin strain. He sat down Friday, then again Saturday before returning to his customary No. 2 spot in the lineup in the series finale. After a first-inning walk and a third-inning strikeout, Machado hit an opposite-field drive to right against Trevor Bauer (1-2) to put Baltimore ahead 3-2 in the fifth. As soon as the ball cleared the fence, Machado celebrated his second homer of the season with a joyous fist-pump. "It was just the adrenaline rushing," he said. "I thought the ball was going to be off the wall, and then obviously the ball kept carrying. My emotions came out a little bit." The 21-year-old Machado missed April after undergoing off-season knee surgery and was batting .229 with one homer and three RBIs before connecting. As frustrating as his slow start was, the groin injury was even more infuriating. So, after sitting for two days, the All-Star third baseman was delighted to be back. "It was a relief I was just able to run the bases and run and take some swings in the game," he said. "That was the biggest relief, obviously. That was the icing on the cake with the home run." Better yet, he felt pretty good afterward. "It still bothers me a little bit, but nothing too crazy," Machado said. "Feels much better than what it was initially when it first happened. Were just going to keep treating it and hopefully it will get better." Miguel Gonzalez (3-3) bounced back from a shaky start to hold the Indians to two runs and four hits over six innings. Hes 3-0 in three career starts against Cleveland. Zach Britton, the third Orioles reliever, worked a perfect ninth to earn his second save and complete the five-hitter. In the fifth, one out after Machado went deep, Cruz hit his major-league leading 16th home run on a 3-2 pitch. "The more games that I play the more comfortable I feel," said Cruz, who signed a one-year contract in late Feebruary. Jared Dudley Jersey. "Its been a blessing to be a part of this team. To be able to contribute and have the team win, its been good." Pearce was playing first base for Chris Davis, who was placed on paternity leave before the game. Pearce matched his career high for hits in a game, scored Baltimores first run and also had an RBI. Bauer allowed four runs and six hits in 4 1-3 innings, the second-shortest of his 11 career starts. The right-hander struck out eight, including Nick Markakis and J.J. Hardy twice each. "I thought right from the get-go he was having a tough time commanding his fastball," Indians manager Terry Francona said. "He was a lot in deep counts. His stuff was good, but a lot of it was elevated." Bauer made no excuses. "My worst command of the year," he said. "Felt great. Felt good all day. Just couldnt throw the fastball where I wanted to." Cleveland did all its scoring in the first inning, got only two at-bats with runners in scoring position and absorbed its second loss in seven games. "I think were playing good baseball," Bauer said. "I wish I had given the team more of a chance to win today." The Indians used two hits and a walk to load the bases with no outs in the first before Lonnie Chisenhall and Nick Swisher delivered run-scoring flyballs. It was the second sacrifice fly in 241 career games for Chisenhall and Swishers fourth this season. Baltimore got a run in the second when Pearce singled, stole second and scored on a bloop single by Jonathan Schoop. In the third, Pearce hit an RBI single after Cruz doubled with two outs. NOTES: In addition to placing Davis on paternity leave, Baltimore added C Nick Hundley to the roster, recalled RHP Preston Guilmet from Triple-A Norfolk and optioned INF Steve Lombardozzi to the same minor league club. ... Swisher returned after missing two games with a sore knee. Indians SS Asdrubal Cabrera (leg) missed a third straight start but entered as a pinch hitter in the eighth. ... The Orioles will send Chris Tillman to the mound Monday against NL Central leader Milwaukee. Cleveland travels to Chicago to face the White Sox. ... Clevelands Michael Brantley extended his hitting streak to 11 games, and teammate David Murphy snapped a 0-for-15 skid with a fifth-inning single. ... Chisenhall has an RBI in six straight games. Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Juil - 07:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le clan des huskarls Index du Forum -> le clan des huskarls -> le livre d'or des huskarls Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation