le clan des huskarls Index du Forum le clan des huskarls

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

il faut que titre du message d'entete 
texte du message d'entete.... ben j'ai rien mis !!
on the play of 24-year-old Hutchinson

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le clan des huskarls Index du Forum -> le clan des huskarls -> le livre d'or des huskarls
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Juil - 06:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: on the play of 24-year-old Hutchinson Répondre en citant

TORONTO -- The reigning Canadian mens curling champions have a new skip for the next Tim Hortons Brier. Logan Woodside Bengals Jersey . John Morris will join forces with third Pat Simmons, second Carter Rycroft and lead Nolan Thiessen as Team Canada makes its debut at the 2015 Brier in Calgary. He replaces Kevin Koe, who left the champions to form a new team with third Marc Kennedy, second Brent Laing and lead Ben Hebert. "Were thrilled to be able to bring aboard a player of Johns calibre," Simmons said in a statement. "Of course, weve always had a great deal of respect for John as a player and a rival, and were excited about what we can do together on the ice next season." At the 2014 Brier, Morris skipped the B.C. team (third Jim Cotter, second Tyrel Griffith, lead Rick Sawatsky) that lost to Koes Alberta foursome in the final. Morris said he will play a limited schedule during the 2014-15 season due to work commitments. "My plan was to take the 2014-15 season off as I move ahead in my career as a firefighter," said Morris, who lives in Chestermere, Alta., just outside of Calgary. "But to be able to play for Team Canada, and considering the Alberta events are so close to home, it was hard to pass up on this offer. I talked it over with Jim, Tyrel and Rick and they were very understanding. I cant thank them enough for the season we had, and I wish them nothing but the very best going forward." Malik Jefferson Jersey .5 million contract, according to a person familiar with the deal. Hatcher agreed to terms Thursday, according to a person who spoke on condition of anonymity because the contract had not been signed. Andrew Billings Jersey . -- Kansas City Royals first baseman Eric Hosmer will be out three to six weeks with a stress fracture of the third finger of his right hand. http://www.nflbengalsgearofficial.com/billy-price-jersey/ . - A Tuesday funeral is planned in Toronto for 20-year-old Saginaw Spirit forward Terry Trafford.WINNIPEG - Minnesota Wild 1 Winnipeg Jets 0 (Jets 35-35-10, Home 17-17-6) – It was the third time this season the Jets have been shut out, as Ilya Bryzgalov stopped all 24 shots he faced for his second straight shutout. The game was the final in the season series with the Wild winning four of five. It was the Jets 45th one-goal game of the season. Jim Slater played his 500th NHL game. Jets were minus Andrew Ladd, who is day to day, and Dustin Byfuglien, done for the season with a muscle tear. Evander Kane was back in the lineup after missing the Saturday game in Toronto (coachs decision). Goaltender Michael Hutchinson made his NHL debut and stopped 16 of 17 shots he faced. The first period was scoreless with the Jets outshooting the Wild 7-6 in a close checking affair. The only goal of the game came early in the second, just as a Jets penalty expired. Charlie Coyle got one through Hutchinson for his 12th of the year. Shots in the second were 7-5 Minnesota. The Jets came out strong in the third but could not get one past Bryzgalov. Jets outshot the Wild 12-4 in the third and 24-17 over the game. Hutchinson was initially a Boston draft pick in 2008, and signed with the Jets last summer. He started the year in the ECHL with the Jets farm team in Ontario, California. He was 22-4-2 with three shutouts, a goals against averagge of 2. Chris Baker Bengals Jersey. 08 and a save percentage of .921. He was goalie of the week on two different occasions. He was then moved up to the AHL with the St. Johns IceCaps, going 15-5-1 with two shutouts, GAA of 2.33 and save percentage of .923. For the 21st time Jacob Trouba led the Jets in ice time at 25:21, while Paul Postma and Michael Frolik led the way in shots on goal with four each. Bryan Little took 15 faceoffs raising his season total to a career high 1610. Coach Paul Maurice was very positive on the play of 24-year-old Hutchinson. "Solid, comfortable, square to the puck. His movements were right, gave his team a chance to win. The group gave him a chance to win with only 12 even strength shots against. Well see him one more time, maybe two, but for sure one." On the game, "I liked 50 minutes of the game. I didnt like from the start of the second to midway through the second. We stopped moving our feet, we stopped moving the puck. It was seven in 12 days for us from the west coast, then east, versus elite teams and teams fighting for a playoff spot." Jets close out their home schedule Thursday against Boston and the 82-game schedule in Calgary Friday. (Both games TSN Jets, TSN 1290). Jets have not won back-to-back games since coming out of the Olympic break with wins against Phoenix and Nashville. Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Juil - 06:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le clan des huskarls Index du Forum -> le clan des huskarls -> le livre d'or des huskarls Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation