le clan des huskarls Index du Forum le clan des huskarls

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

il faut que titre du message d'entete 
texte du message d'entete.... ben j'ai rien mis !!
on and finally get his first interceptio

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le clan des huskarls Index du Forum -> le clan des huskarls -> le livre d'or des huskarls
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Juil - 06:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: on and finally get his first interceptio Répondre en citant

CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Jaime Garcias 40th win in the majors will always be special. Wade Baldwin Grizzlies Jersey . It took a lot of hard work and more than a year to get it. The left-hander took another step in his comeback from shoulder surgery by getting a win on Saturday night, and Yadier Molina homered again in the city where hes always booed, leading the St. Louis Cardinals to a 6-3 victory over the Cincinnati Reds. The Cardinals evened their series at a game apiece. St. Louis has won nine of the last 10 series between the NL Central rivals. Garcia (1-0) made his second start since recovering from surgery on his labrum and rotator cuff last May. He gave up six hits and a pair of runs in 5 2-3 innings, fanning seven and retiring 12 batters in a row over one span. Although he would have liked to have stayed in the game longer, it was encouraging to get a long-awaited victory behind his name. "I didnt go as deep as I wanted to," said Garcia, who threw 55 strikes out of 75 pitches. "But its a big win for me, for the team. Obviously Im excited to go out there and feel healthy." His first five innings were very encouraging. "He had exactly what we were hoping to have, right from the top," manager Mike Matheny said. "He just couldnt stay in the game longer." Ryan Ludwick homered in the ninth off Jason Motte. Trevor Rosenthal came on with two outs and fanned Todd Frazier with two runners aboard for his 15th save in 17 chances. Molina hit a solo shot off left-hander Tony Cingrani (2-4), who has lost both of his starts since returning from the disabled list. Cingrani, who had shoulder tendinitis, has given up eight runs and 14 hits in 12 innings his last two times out. Molina also homered off Johnny Cueto for a 1-0 win on opening day in Cincinnati. Two of his five homers have come at Great American Ball Park, where he is booed by fans who remember his 2010 brawl at home plate with second baseman Brandon Phillips. "I tell them to keep booing -- just to myself," Matheny said. "It seems the louder they get, the better he gets." Jon Jay, a late addition to the Cardinals lineup, had three hits and drove in a pair of runs. St. Louis was forced to change its bullpen and its lineup before the game. Left-handed reliever Kevin Siegrist went on the 15-day disabled list with strained pitching forearm. Left-hander Sam Freeman was called up from Triple-A to take his spot. Centre fielder Peter Bourjos was scratched from the lineup less than half an hour before the first pitch because of a stomach virus, prompting Matheny to change three spots in the batting order. Jay, who wasnt in the original lineup, took Bourjos place in centre. The sixth inning proved pivotal, with second baseman Mark Ellis playing a role in both halves. The Cardinals loaded the bases with a single and a pair of walks, and Ellis hit a sacrifice fly to the wall in centre. Jay singled home another run for a 4-1 lead. Phillips doubled home a run in the bottom of the inning, leaving runners on second and third. Ellis jumped and caught Devin Mesoracos liner, helping Garcia hold the lead and stay on course for his first victory since May 17 last year. "An unbelievable play," Garcia said. "A game-changer right there." The Cardinals dugout couldnt believe Ellis got the ball. "The way I saw it, it looked like he had no chance when the ball left the bat," Matheny said. "Im still surprised. It looked like he jumped twice his height." NOTES: Adam Wainwright (7-2) tries to become the NLs first eight-game winner in the series finale. Hes 6-9 with a 4.75 career ERA against Cincinnati. Mike Leake (2-3) starts for the Reds. ... 3B Matt Carpenter extended his hitting streak to six games. ... Reds RHP Mat Latos is expected to make his first rehab start at Triple-A Louisville on Sunday. He hasnt pitched all season because of torn knee cartilage and a strained forearm. The Reds want him to make at least three rehab starts before theyll consider activating him. ... RF Jay Bruce has gone 1 for 8 with four strikeouts in two games since returning from surgery to repair knee cartilage. Mike Conley Grizzlies Jersey .com) - Patrick Reed poured in a 19-foot birdie putt on the first playoff hole Monday to defeat Jimmy Walker and win the Hyundai Tournament of Champions. Shareef Abdur-Rahim Jersey . Three days after falling to Hamilton, Abbotsford scored three goals in 53 seconds en route to a convincing 5-1 win over the Bulldogs Saturday in American Hockey League play. http://www.grizzliesbasketballpro.com/customized/ . Weise left the arena with a splint on his wrist and underwent tests to determine whether the tendon is torn. Winger Travis Moen will also miss some time after suffering a concussion in Mondays contest.SEATTLE - The Seattle Seahawks had a 24-3 lead over winless Oakland at halftime. The injury-ravaged defending Super Bowl champions ended up barely holding on.This week, came out, played three quarters and then the fourth quarter we took our foot off the pedal or whatnot, Seattle defensive end Cliff Avril said. We just have to be consistent and be able to put a full game together.Seattle escaped with a 30-24 victory Sunday, leaning heavily on Marshawn Lynch and a stingy defence that gave rookie quarterback Derek Carr headaches. Russell Wilson struggled through one of his worst passing games, going 17 of 35 for 179 yards.The Seahawks (5-3) wont look back on this victory with any reverence, other than the ability to grind out their second straight win.Lynch had two first-half touchdown runs and his day would have been much bigger if not for penalties calling back some significant gains. Lynch finished with 143 total yards rushing and receiving and had 26 touches.Its a team game. We played as a team, Lynch said.Oakland (0-8) lost its 14th straight game dating to last season. The Raiders have been competitive, but continue to make critical mistakes they cant overcome. This time it was three first-half turnovers, including Carrs two interceptions.Im just trying to do too much, Carr said. I just needed to settle down. I came in at the half and said Man, I just need to play football. Im here for a reason and I just need to settle down and do my job.Here are other things learned from Seattles victory:IRVINS IMPACT: The past two weeks has shown the potential of Bruce Irvin and why the Seahawks can often live with some of his mistakes.Last week against Carolina, Irvin had two key sacks on Carolinas final possession that displayed his pure pass rush ability. Sunday his pure athleticism was on display. Irvins interception showed everything Carroll has admired about Irvin since he was recruiting him at Southern California. Irvin dropped into coverage and jumped to deflect Carrs pass into the air. He came down and located the ball, grabbing the interception, then used his speed to beat Carr to the pylon for the first touchdown of his career.Tried to be opportunistic and try to make a play when I can. Vince Carter Grizzlies Jersey. . I was just fortunate enough that it bounced straight up and came back down, Irvin said.THIRD PHASE: Oakland was able to get back in it in the second half because of its special teams. Denico Autry blocked Jon Ryans punt on the first possession and Brice Butler recovered the ball in the end zone for a touchdown. It was the first blocked punt for a touchdown against Seattle since 2003 and the second for Oakland in the past two seasons.T.J. Carrie made up for a first-half kickoff return fumble with a 27-yard punt return to set up Carrs first touchdown toss to Rivera late in the third quarter.We needed something to be able to turn the tide a little bit, coach Tony Sparano said.LINE DANCE: Seattles injuries continued to pile up and led to more shuffling especially on the offensive line. Patrick Lewis started at centre because of injuries to Max Unger and Stephen Schilling. Russell Okung was inactive, leaving Alvin Bailey to make his first start at left tackle. Left guard James Carpenter went down in the second half with an ankle injury and was replaced by Garry Gilliam — a tackle. The shuffling up front certainly didnt help Seattles struggling pass game although Carroll didnt want to use that as an excuse for Wilson.He wasnt concerned about that going in and didnt feel it during the game either, Carroll said.SHERMS TURN: Seattles Richard Sherman was patiently waiting for a ball to come his direction that he could make a play on and finally get his first interception of the season.Carr was willing to oblige, attempting a back-shoulder throw for Andre Holmes. Sherman had better position and was able to pull the ball in with his left hand. It was his first interception since Week 16 of last season and was welcomed after going through games earlier this season where he wasnt even thrown at.Just waiting. There hasnt been a year yet I havent got one, Sherman said. I knew eventually; if youre out there long enough and youre in position and youre playing the game the way you are supposed to, the football Gods will get what you need.___AP NFL websites: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Juil - 06:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le clan des huskarls Index du Forum -> le clan des huskarls -> le livre d'or des huskarls Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation