le clan des huskarls Index du Forum le clan des huskarls

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

il faut que titre du message d'entete 
texte du message d'entete.... ben j'ai rien mis !!
I know hes got a strong work ethic becaus

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le clan des huskarls Index du Forum -> le clan des huskarls -> le livre d'or des huskarls
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Juil - 05:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: I know hes got a strong work ethic becaus Répondre en citant

TAMPA, Fla. Virgil Green Chargers Jersey . - A bad season got a little more miserable for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Monday.Two-time Pro Bowl defensive tackle Gerald McCoy will finish the year on injured reserve, missing the Buccaneers final two games because of a sprained right knee.Of course you want to finish the games with your guys, but you have to look at the bigger picture, and thats my overall health, the fifth-year pro said after walking into a mostly empty locker room and motioning for reporters to follow him to a stall on the back wall.I think we have a lot of great — not good, great — ahead of us for this team, this organization, McCoy added. A big part of that will be my health.Its the third time since McCoy entered the NFL as the third overall pick in the 2010 draft that an injury has ended his season prematurely. He started all 16 games each of the past two seasons, making the Pro Bowl and setting himself up to become the leagues highest-paid player at his position in October, when he signed a seven-year extension worth up to $98 million.The deal boosted his salary to $20 million this season, when he continued to perform at a high level with 8 1-2 sacks — despite Tampa Bays NFC-worst 2-12 record.Hes done everything weve asked him to do, coach Lovie Smith said, adding that rookie tight end Austin Seferian-Jenkins and veteran receiver Louis Murphy will join McCoy on injured reserve this week before the Bucs face the Green Bay Packers. Great player. Face of the franchise for a reason. The future is so bright.Weve been through a lot. Weve been down here together, Smith added, using his hands to illustrate Tampa Bays position in the standings. Its going to be fun rising up together with him. We will rise up based on guys like him.McCoy said the knee injury he suffered Sunday against Carolina was unrelated to one he played through the week before against Detroit. He remained down on the ground for a few minutes before being helped to his feet and refusing to leave the field on a cart.I wasnt about to get carted off and give thumbs up, McCoy said. Im OK. I can walk. If my leg didnt come off, Im walking off the field.Smith is closing in on the end of his first season of trying to turn around a franchise that will miss the playoffs for the seventh consecutive year. The Bucs havent won a post-season game since their 2002 Super Bowl. But McCoy, a team captain, has been everything Smith envisioned hed be. He was a great player on tape. When you get to see him up close and personal, and see how he is when you get to game day, its more impressive, the coach said. Thats how you want superstars to be — like him. To put in the time like him, and deserve to play, and be a great player like that.Seferian-Jenkins started nine games, but has been sidelined the past three weeks with a sore back. He finished with 21 receptions for 221 yards and two touchdowns.Murphy was cut during preseason, rejoined the team in Week 4 and finished with 31 receptions for 380 yards and two touchdowns. He has a high-ankle sprain.None of the players is expected to need surgery.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Kyzir White Jersey .com) - John Wall had 15 points, 12 assists and four steals as the Washington Wizards defeated the New Orleans Pelicans 92-85 on Monday night. Custom Chargers Jerseys . According to a report from the Hamilton Spectator, Infrastructure Ontario has informed the City of Hamilton and the Tiger-Cats the stadium may not be ready by the June 30 deadline. http://www.chargersprofansshop.com/Black-Derwin-James-Chargers-Jersey.html?cat=934 . Louis Cardinals continued their offensive tear with a 9-5 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers in the opener of a four-game series.The Chicago Bears have signed veteran quarterback Brian Hoyer on a one-year contract. Hoyer, 30, played last season with the Houston Texans where he spent time as their starter, and he is expected to be the primary backup to Bears No 1 Jay Cutler.He is coming off his best season in the NFL, hitting 60.7 per cent of his pass attempts for the Texans and throwing 19 touchdown passes to only seven interceptions - he started nine of the 11 games he played in. I like the idea of having an experienced backup [quarterback], said Bears general manager Ryan Pace.Its important for that position and it just gives us security going forward. I think its key.When hes played, hes been productive. Cutler has been the Bears starter, at least when fit, since he joined the team in 2009 I like that [offensive coordinator] Dowell [Loggains] has been with him, has a lot of comfort with him. Ive watched him play over the years. Hes a very intelligent player. Justin Jones Jersey. I know hes got a strong work ethic because weve got coaches that have been with him. I think hes a really good piece to add to the mix. The Bears picked Georgia linebacker Leonard Floyd with the ninth pick of Thursdays first round The Hoyer signing came hours after the conclusion of the NFL Draft, which was held in Chicago and saw the Bears spend most of their early picks on defensive players.They moved up in the first round to select pass rusher Leonard Floyd with the ninth pick of the draft and also added tackle Jonathan Bullard, linebacker Nick Kwiatkoski and defensive backs Deon Bush and Deiondre Hall in the opening four rounds. Also See: Jags make London picks Boehringer makes history Jack falls to Jacksonville Rams make Goff No 1 pick NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys From China Discount NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Juil - 05:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le clan des huskarls Index du Forum -> le clan des huskarls -> le livre d'or des huskarls Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation